Monday, August 10, 2009

What a powerful time this is -- not only has there just been a series of 3 eclipses, but the level of consciousness on our planet is rapidly moving upward. That's why so many structures are dissolving, collapsing and changing. The same is happening with me personally, and with many of my clients.

For me, I've been allowing many of the structures in my life to dissolve -- allowing is so much better than resisting! As this happens, new inspirations and opportunities are appearing. For example, several weeks ago I was watching "So You Think You Can Dance" with my daughter. It's a seasonal TV show where young dancers compete to be voted America's favorite dancer. As I was watching the show, I couldn't take my eyes off the host -- she has a million watt smile, and all she did was love everyone connected with the show. She loved the dancers, the judges, the live audience, and the millions of TV viewers. I thought, "That's what I do, love people and reflect back their magnificence to them."

A few days later during a meditation, I "saw" myself in a similar role in a program called "The Dream Maker." It was all about helping people to access the passion or dream in their heart, articulate it and providing the coaching, mentoring, guidance they need to embody and radiate their dream. Once that happened, there was a big network of contacts waiting to meet them to help them make their dream happen. I was the one assisting them in making the dive into theirheart to access the dream and passion and helping them to embody that; then managing the mentoring/coaching process; and finally making the introductions to the network. It was all about loving all the people involved with each aspect of it.

Now I'm actively sharing this with people and making it more real for myself, and attracting it to me. Cool, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment