Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The egg shell is beginning to crack...

It feels like the hatching has begun in earnest. I've been doing a combination of inner and outer work to excavate the gold inside me. As I speak with people about my Dream Maker Program vision, the responses indicate that there's something very good here. During my interviews with people, one common theme is a hunger to find those hidden dreams and passions that are buried under layers of forgotten or lost inspirations, survival needs, being told their dream was too big or not practical, or a life change of some sort. Being witnessed in the pain of that is a powerful opening to go in and begin to dig around for what's been lost, submerged or hidden. There are several ways in. Seems like the most critical piece is a willingness to go for it. If not now, when?

No comments:

Post a Comment